Assignment #19 Surreal Part 1


By: Erik Johansson

This. Is. So. Cool. I love this surreal image! I feel like this could just some floating bottle in the ocean, and there was a window next to it that had rain drops on it and the viewer was peering inside. It is dark everywhere except for the bottle's interior. It makes you think: The world may be dark, deep, and gloomy, but there are highlights of happiness and light. This was extremely cool.



By: RHADS

I also enjoyed seeing this image. I think that it is a painting, yet it is one of those images that you never know... I love the colors. It is an image of opposites blended together. It is the under side of a surfer and the surf board in the clear, light blue ocean, yet with either the dawn or dusky sky under it, whereas a more "normal" photo would be with the sunset sky in the background. 

Comments

Popular Posts