Assignment #4 Composition

ISO 600, f/4.0, 1/60

This composition of diagonals shows on different level. You might have to dig a little deeper to truly see the different diagonal lines protruding out from the base of the tree. The light shining through during sunset really brings the whole compositional piece together. You want to see more of the image because of the saturation and the cropping of the final image.

 ISO 400, f/8.0, 1/125

I really enjoyed photographing this image for two reasons: one, it was beautiful at sunset in front of my house, and two, I was in my car leaning over my mom trying to get the perfect angle to get equal balance. This composition really speaks balance because everything about the image is symmetrical. Every detail lines up and brings the entire image to a comfortable view. 

 ISO 600, f/4.0, 1/80

I think this image is one my favorites. The lighting isn't perfect, and the plants all seem dead, but in the moment, with the sun behind the clouds, and the path seeming as though it had no end, it felt lovely. The grand site of the gravel road, leading to the end of a cliff seems as though it could last forever. 

 ISO 600, f/4.0, 1/60

 ISO 200, f/10, 1/400


Comments

  1. These are beautiful - thank you. Your explanations work for the viewer as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts